RMX 25.0% 0.2¢ red mountain mining limited

Rerate for RMX in 2018, page-3

1. pbx
    506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    It has been a long wait indeed, but I do not think that we have only be living in hope. After all, we are investors and the administration of money requires more than just being whimsical.

If the writing on the wall had not changed, most of us would have cut our losses and moved on.
    Management has gained some experience in the real mining world, beyond their formidable banking background and it is not cowboy Billy that is consulting us now.
    We also have a small number of shares on issue, a very low MC and money in the bank.
    At this stage it is informed diligence being applied on what has always been potential.

I will sympathise will the parallel with AVZ that you are implying as I am invested there as well, however these are two distinctively different paths in terms of historical data and sheer resource size. The fact, nonetheless, remains that the huge Chinese investment and interest in the DRC can make enterprises like ours flourish.

In my view, the expected results can certainly make RMX if they are good enough, but not necessarily break it if they are lower than anticipated.

Many have entered RMX at a ridiculously low SP - and, I can assure you that I am not one of them - so time can be given for the right endeavor to be thoughtfully locked in and frofitably developed.

I guess, that we shall find out about the lab results soon enough.
    If they are good, it would be great !
    If they are not, there will be no doubt in my mind that we have given CoCu our best shot, relative to our experience. I will also be happy to stick around waiting for the next chapter, as I am already invested in several other speculative mining stocks that have billions of shares and monetary issues.

Of course, I can only speak for myself and different criteria can apply to others.

Wishing all RMX holders a happy and prosperous 2018.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.135M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $571 446K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 41733949 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 136499255 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.