WWI 0.00% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

Hey Greenshoots,What was the giveaway the tongue in cheek name...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Hey Greenshoots,

What was the giveaway the tongue in cheek name In Da Hood, no I'm not that Hood that was top 20 that was Feral who's moved on and not likely to come back.

I did try to convince him now is probably the time to buy up but he's tied up elsewhere any spare cash he has is on NWE. I think WWI at these prices is a better option but of course they have to seal the deal.

I'm sitting just under 10m shares but across 2 accounts so would need to at least double what I've got to hit top 20 just as big a mushroom as everyone else I don't contact management executives normally. They can't say much anyway. I did hear they were supposedly getting indicative offers in December and likely sign something in Jan but that timeframe has now slipped lol.

I think the $20m USD will be easy enough to get I guess how long it takes for them to tie up the best deal is the question. I did read Skell or his ancestors had a bit to do with Durban deeps so it might be a personal or legacy project for him if he still has spare cash. I'm hoping they equity raise closer to NPV rather than current share price. It's amazing who can come out the woodwork once it's go time and it sounds like they are adamant Q2 is go time. Surely Sibanye themselves would stump up cash for say 10% more of the toll treatment. The danger there is they'd get swallowed whole before too long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $6.894K 532.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5222875 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2538414 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.