PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

Hi Waiken, have been away for a week and a half out of range so...

1. 342 Posts.
    Hi Waiken, have been away for a week and a half out of range so missed all the action. Not that it changes my view, I will be holding until I can cash in millions. However, it did confirm all my previous views and the ann yesterday was very good - it looks like they found the high grade lode they were hoping for (probably knew it was there all along and have just not drilled it to confirm until needed).

I note your observations re Nevada Copper, the operating cost and general price of copper and agree with your assessment all round. I think the operating cost suggested by Nevada is actually a bit less than PMH originally predicted for a stand alone operation if it went on its own, but it wasn't much higher, around $1.25 as I recall, which means that the price consolidation does, as you say, make it a no brainer.

I welcome those newcomers too, and note that their first observation is that no one seems to notice the value here - which is why we have been waiting so long for the market to come to grips with this stock. Can't be long though.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.