MGY 4.35% 8.8¢ malagasy minerals limited

EGZ.T Up 6% yesterday. MGY currently up 9%. (results leaked?)....

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    EGZ.T Up 6% yesterday. MGY currently up 9%. (results leaked?). Either way looks like we are following in our big brothers footsteps and still playing catch-up. EGZ.T looks like it could be gearing for a move up. Accumulation occurring at current levels. After recently breaking out of it's long-term down trend, it's still putting in higher lows and higher highs.

I would still like to have a better idea of the extent of the graphite mineralisation - so far we only have one (albiet amazing)intersection at MOLO.

Do SETA, RANO etc also have similar graphite mineralisation or is this a one hit wonder? Do we have vanadium mineralisation as well? Unlike Lithium which is overhyped and will remain in glut till at least 2017, I am fairly bullish on vanadium and uber bullish for graphite in terms price forecasts.

Quote:
    "junior miners now are positioned to reap large rewards as demand for large-flake graphite is projected to rise 4-fold over the next decade, necessitating the opening of several new mines every year"

Graphite prices have only just begun to rise and given that this company is set to be a low cash cost high grade producer (proximity to infrastructure/soft graphite ores such as these need no primary crushing and grinding) I would imagine that this project will soon attract alot of attention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.