AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

That's right, we are the "know all" people hehe. We know jack,...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    That's right, we are the "know all" people hehe.

We know jack, imo. We know this company has potential, but we don't know whether the potential is going to be realised or not. Thus, we know jack.

If the company releases an ann that "rerates" avb as you suggest, you would hope the sp goes up.

The nature of the sp going up or down depends wholly on supply and demand. If demand exceeds supply, it will naturally go up and vice versa.

For instance, if the company got a positive rerating, the wall of sellers (who have been long witholding a steady move up) would increase their selling price (or you would hope so) because the company is worth more. When they increase their sp, the buyers need to increase their buying price in order to purchase the same shares, but at a higher price. If the buyers think it is worth it, they will bid higher and the sp will increase. If they don't think it's worth it, they won't bid higher and what happens to the sp will depend on whether the sellers or buyers give in first.

In lamence terms, that's as simple as I can make it for you.

...I'm surprised you know about reratings, but not about simple supply and demand principles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.