APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

I don't think so. They pulled engineers in to help prove the...

1. 128 Posts.
    I don't think so. They pulled engineers in to help prove the technology and they are not needed at the moment so they have gone back to other work. Negotiations are still underway but no doubt both parties are awaiting the BFS which APG need in order to procede further.
    No negotiations will be finalised until we have the BFS and that is due shortly.
    I note there are only 12 sellers up to 10 cents with a measly amount for sale. Buyers? well those who know all about APG have got what they want and are just sitting it out.
    When the world economy starts to get sorted out ( probably mid-year), there will be a scramble by Institutional Investors looking for emerging stocks, and APG is already on the list, as some took a small stake in the last issue. Many whingers are blind to that fact and do not appear to understand the market ( no matter how long they have held shares in APG). The Institutions have a huge amount of cash coming in all the time from pension and Super funds and because they have taken a hiding they are going to be very anxious to "prove themselves"as soon as possible. Any institution who gets serious will want a substantial stake and that's when we will see a sharp rise in the SP. The ones already "ön the books"will be first in as they will be more up to date than the others.

Please do your own research and may the Force be with you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.