RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

res, a little bit like fiji time.

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    After reading Garn's post, it made me think about my decision to enter into the stock and enter in a decent way. Back in November last year I was highly confident of the signing of Transnet and Iwula agreements. Since then, we have obtained further milestones except for the biggy. Looking back through the course of achievements RES has made, most have delays on them, by at least 8 months. We are heading to July and I'm convinced that we are so close to the last box tick. I was going to hold for only a short period, but given the delays, I'm deciding to hold this until it hits a take-over or $3.00 minimum. Will I be waiting a while, who knows, but what's a year between drinks. It has made us rattle, but hasn't stopped us from giving up.

RES reminds me of ordering a beer/cocktail in Fiji, it takes a bloody long time to get one, but when it arrives, it's refreshing to say the least. I learnt that tipping hard early gave excellent service. Maybe a lazy million to Transnet may get things firing.

When should we expect news? I think dam soon. Why? Because of past history. I think the battle will be over soon.

Good luck all, may the force be with you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.