RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Reminder of dates of interest from Update early March (see bold...

1. 2,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Reminder of dates of interest from Update early March (see bold highlights):-

Mine Development Funding The activities associated with the funding of the mine development continue to make progress, although slower than the expectations indicated by Management in the November 2017 update. In particular, numerous hurdles have been cleared with the various proposed Lenders’ internal credit approval processes and the proposed Lenders have now notified the Company of specific dates on which they expect to have received their respective full Credit Committee and Board approvals for the funding package. The last of these is scheduled to be received by the Company during the first week in April 2018. On the basis of this information the Board is currently scheduled to meet on Wednesday 11 April 2018 to consider a recommendation to Shareholders regarding the Lenders’ credit approved term sheets. The Board will be assisted in its deliberations by a management recommendation and by advice from the Company’s corporate finance advisers. As a further positive sign in progressing the mine development funding proposal, some of the proposed Lenders have requested that the Company enter into bi-lateral loan agreements before 31 March 2018. These agreements would remain conditional upon various conditions precedent being satisfied including final shareholder approval to be sought at an Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM). Based on the timing notified by the proposed Lenders, the Company is now targeting the Shareholders EGM towards the end of June 2018.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.