RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Nice to se you guys are still chatting - apologies for my...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Nice to se you guys are still chatting - apologies for my absence... Just didn't have much to say.
    Crisis - mate, I'm really sorry for you - You've been with us for ages, genuinely sorry to hear you sold out... believe me, Ive had my finger on the trigger many times over the past (almost 2 years now).

Gotta say, I'm hugely confident with the recent turn of events / new managements approach etc.
    FP - agree, finance gets sorted, this thing will be in the 30s no question - and this time it looks like its a genuine chance. (Needless to say, a higher base in the teens to springboard from when the Ann hits, its a much better place to be).

Mouth of Mine power station takes us to a new level and to quote Rob Lowe in the mining mag article (last para) "this will happen". - Brings a whole new level of investors in IMO.

Were getting to the stage of genuine de-risking here... Hold the line fellas, I'm in for the long haul... Just remember why we got into this badboy in the first place...

Very best of luck to all of us VERY long term holders!
    Powerage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.