RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

res share price , page-118

1. 953 Posts.
    Market conditions can be blamed for a portion of it but definately fair questions. One hopes that PJ has acted in the best interests of the company/shareholders by recent decisions made. If so and its to protect the longevity of the company then shareholders will see their value return.
    At some point this company will either be to good to be ignored or to risky to touch. Given the companies recent decisions in the current climate I would say there are many sharks circling just waiting for some indication that the company is solid.
    As soon as I come into some cash I will be taking the risk. As far as I am concerned the 73mill shares for the resource they have makes for a very quick turn around from current price to pre market collapse days of 40c. Was always something I hated when I owned shares in CDS was the number of shares on issue for what they had. That issue has been solved which although doesnt help those caught in it all but certainly makes for a chance to recover losses.
    Best way to think of it is shelve the shares you have and start fresh. If you were looking at Res to invest as a first timer, would it appeal to you?? If so grab more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.