RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

The thoughts of gecko:I think its about time we started a...

1. 80 Posts.
    The thoughts of gecko:

I think its about time we started a groundswell of opinion with PerthGlory. 5% rule for EGM should be used.

Despite my previous positive comments made of PJ it is clear the share needs an announcement very soon.

I am interested in the theory of manipulation. I believe when theres a 10c party at the windsor it will be closely followed by a 50c party.

The pattersons crew managed a pump and dump last year. The price has fallen on very low volumes and planted an extremely negative seniment. I believe the momentum they have again started down is now being picked up by paniced holders selling it down further. The pumpers are accumulating now their work is done.

This stock is held by many mining sector professionals who could manage this company far better than the deceiptful showmen in Sydney.

I suspect they moved the office to Sydney avoiding confrontation from the many Perth investors in a West Perth office following the last dump. PJ would be changing his tyres on a daly basis if I lived in Sydney.

Tonight I will be demanding HC return my posting rights so i can contribute in the calling of an EGM and remove Douglas and reduce Jury's package.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.