RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Dear fellow shareholders Ok so I've opened up another bottle of...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Dear fellow shareholders

Ok so I've opened up another bottle of red tonight so forgive me for being a little abrupt...

Thought it was important to start a new thread in relation to the upcoming AGM.

I will aim to be attending the AGM
    at the Four Seasons Hotel Sydney, 199 George Street, Sydney commencing
    at 10am (AEDT) on Thursday, 28 November 2019.

I would like to point out that I am not in favour of the director incentive options!

1. Resolution 4 – Approval of issue of Managing Director Incentive Options to Dr Tony Keating: While I support Tony Keating I still don't support handing out shares like lollies. He has lots of options already and has had a pay rise. His options are well and truly in the money and I believe they expire around the same time the performance shares expire of which Tony has none of but plenty of options!

2. Resolution 8(a), (b), (c) and (d) - Approval of issue of Director Incentive Options to Directors

I believe the company is risking receiving another strike here as I think more than 25% of the votes will not be in favour of this. Red Bar is one of them who will vote NO to this. I will not let this pass on just the show of hands it's important that this goes to the proxies and let the shareholders have their say!

Look at all the against votes last time they tryed to put this through:

Screenshot_20191029_214431.jpg
    They gave these freebies a rest for a bit in the following resolutions that preceded the next year's after I guess to avoid a board spill.
    I'm not happy that they are having another crack! Please what has Chris, Nathan and Rodger done to deserve this I don't even see Nathan tweeting about RAP! Ok Tony deserves recognition and freebies but as I stated above he is already well incentivised.  

It is up to each individual shareholder to decide on which way to vote but please have your say fill out your proxy - RAP Hot copper members hold a large percentage of the votes.

As you all know I'm very bullish on this company but if I think something isn't right I will say it!

It will be wonderful to see something substantial come out before the AGM. A deal or two would be nice and perhaps FDA, asking for too much?! I don't think so!

Looking forward to the next market sensitive announcement bring on those deals Tony I'm ready and Bentleys got his rocket fuelled up I'm sure...

Looking forward to the AGM and catching up with a few fellow shareholders.

Goodnight

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.