RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

ResApp could be the future of COVID-19 screening, page-2

1. Dhm
    2,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3455
    I emailed TK today about the two US Covid trials, the first with the Gold Standard Phosphorous as our marker, and the second being longitudinal observation of the change in the Covid cough over it's life. My worry was that if we failed with the first trial to identify the cough then what use would the second trial be? A valid question so I thought.

TK's response was that they don't know the results of the first trial as yet however he stated "we have a high level of confidence that the trial is worth pursuing."

I continued to be like a dog with a bone asking about you need a positive result in the first to chase the longitudinal second trial. TK went on to say that this is the second part of a three part strategy around Covid. The first being screening, the second management and the third being long Covid. Also, the second trial runs alongside and recruits from the first so they are run in parallel. So for me this was the justification of running both trials; the same subjects are needed to firstly to identify and also to observe their Covid journey.

I am now happy and understand the logic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.