RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

ResApp could be the future of COVID-19 screening, page-3

1. 6,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 836
    I have a feeling that these trials could be some time up to 6 months or more given they are tracking getting better/getting worse patients who test positive and then tracking long Covid...how long is "long Covid"? But I think they are going for the screening in a fairly fast trial period and the dx should take care of any more serious advancements with the infection...so first the screening...Yes Mrs Jones you have Covid (95% chance) go get tested take precautions, swallow this so treat with something within first 7 days don't isolate with no treatment for 14 days Duh! Stay home please.
    Its a winner if they pull this off even as a screening tool.
    The they use their dx phone app (via telehealth if they must but hey DTC is OK too) to track their symptoms and see if they are on the path to recovery or otherwise they are becoming more serious with advanced respiratory ailments...aka pneumonia.
    Geez this is good! First use the screening tool...if positive get further testing and monitor for a few weeks with dx app to see if disease is getting better or worse.
    Love it and can't wait for the results that are going to come from many directions and not just for RCCT. Go RAP!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.