RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

ResApp Fundamentals & General Discussion

1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    Hi all,

Given the recent surge in discussions & interests for ResApp, I thought it'll be good idea to start a 'general discussion' thread for RAP and with some of its fundamentals, to make it easier for shareholders and potential buyers to find information while making sure other threads remain relevant what they were supposed to be, as many of them have now been swamped with off-topic discussions (i.e. media thread, chart thread, telehealth, revenue...etc).

Basic fundamentals:
    • Company founded in September 2014 in Brisbane.
    • ResApp is developing digital healthcare solutions to assist doctors and empower patients to diagnose and manage respiratory disease.
    • Currently has two commercial products which were released in July 2020 - ResAppDx and SleepCheck.
    • ResApp BOD: https://www.resapphealth.com.au/board-of-directors/

ResAppDx:
    • ResAppDx is a mobile software application to be used by clinicians for the diagnosis of lowerrespiratory tract disease, croup, pneumonia, asthma/reactive airway disease exacerbation, COPDexacerbation and bronchiolitis. The software uses machine learning algorithms that analyse apatient’s cough sounds to diagnose disease. ResAppDx-EU is a software-only solution that runson a smartphone and does not require any additional hardware or accessories.
    • ResAppDx is CE Marked in Europe and TGA approved in Australia.
    • ResAppDx is currently available for use on two Australian telehealth platforms - Coviu and Phenix Health.
    • An MOU with RB to develop a smartphone app for consumers that utilises ResApp’s cough-based algorithms to identify different respiratory conditions and provide recommended next steps.
    SleepCheck:
    • SleepCheck is a smartphone app that only requires a smartphone placed on the bedside table to assess a person’s risk of obstructive sleep apnoea (OSA).
    • SleepCheck is CE marked as a Class I medical device and also TGA approved.
    • It's currently available for download in App Store in Australia and United Kingdom. An Android version of the app is expected to be released later this year 2020.
    Key Issues:
    • FDA De Novo Approval for ResAppDx-US. Rejection of initial application in Feb 2020 which requires further information to 'demonstrate that theprobable benefits of the device outweigh its probable risks'.
    • To be able to expand and execute its commericalisation strategies globally now that the products are regulatory approved in Europe and Australia.
    • Cash & risk of CR. RAP has cash balance of $6.9m at the end of Q3 FY19. Quarterly outflows for last quarter were $1.6m. RAP has completed four CRs since it founded in 2014. The most recent CR was Feb 2020 for $5m.

The above is only my personal research & summary of the company.
    As always, please do your own research before you invest. This is not an investment advice.

I hope the above provides a good high level summary of RAP and make things clearer for the current investors and potential buyers. I also hope everyone can keep the discussion civil and only stick to the facts about RAP in this new thread.

Wish you all the best.

GLTAH and DYOR
    Last edited by eason2946: 28/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.