RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

ResApp Fundamentals & General Discussion, page-69

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1340
    At the risk of repeating myself, I would like to point out once again that ResAppDx is as indispensable and ubiquitous as telehealth, in the current environment, because:

1) Patients do not want to see doctors face to face because of COVID

2) Doctors do not want to see patients face to face, especially for respiratory symptoms, because of COVID

3) Doctors cannot send patients with respiratory symptoms to have chest X-Ray and CT....because radiology staff and radiologists don’t want to catch COVID...

4) So what does the poor doctor do to diagnose pneumonia, without access to face to face, stethoscope and chest X-ray? The choice is to take a risk in guessing the diagnosis, at the risk of litigation or the patient deteriorating or dying. The only other choice, probably the safer choice, would be to send all these patients to hospital, just to have a chest xray....

5) But do hospitals want all these patients? Can they cope with the enormous influx of all these patients? Would patients even want to go to hospital for their cough??? If they don’t have COVID now, will they end up catching COVID?? Especially if they are in Victoria, or in most of the other parts of the world where COVID runs rampant in hospitals? Would you, as a patient, be happy to take this risk of catching COVID?

So clearly we have a problem. An immediate and pressing problem.

In the midst of a terrible time, mired with a terrible conundrum of modern medicine, public health and front line health workers face a terrible challenge indeed.

But there is an answer. The answer to our dilemma is very simple really.

ResAppDx of course.

Progress in society is being accelerated by the tragedy of COVID. Outdated, inefficient, expensive, even dangerous practices are being replaced by cheap, efficient, scalable, user friendly alternatives.

We are in the midst of these changes. Some see it. Some don’t. But in time, everyone will see. I’m sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.