RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

ResApp Fundamentals & General Discussion, page-76

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1340
    TBH I don't think I should comment on other stocks on a RAP thread, but I think it's reasonable to examine 4DX's product as a comparison to ResAppDx.

First of all, as AICP points out, quite correctly, 4DX's technology requires face to face contact for an xray to be taken first, so it has no relevance to telehealth, and cannot be considered a direct competitor to ResAppDx.

From a practical practice point of view, 4DX's product's appears relevant only to a limited number of clinical situations. I cannot see a broad need for its application. There is no common or desperate conditions that we cannot manage without its technology. Good existing options exist for field of COPD. Its proposed contrast free CT pulmonary angiogram is interesting but is at a concept stage and will take at least 3 years. Currently there is nothing groundbreaking about its tech, nothing enough to disrupt the imcumbent process. Investors are currently paying a $400M MC for its "FDA approval" which sounds good but doesn't guarantee commercial market success.

RAP by comparison, with MC of $100M, now has a commercial market for 2 unique low cost, high margin, scalable products, at least one of which is becoming hugely successful as we speack. Importantly, RAP's products provide simple, ubiquitous solutions to a growing, under-addressed market where there's urgent unmet demands. Sure it doesn't have FDA, but really in the practical sense I'm not at all concerned about that.

So you can see where my preference lies. All IMO of course and please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.