RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

ResApp Fundamentals & General Discussion, page-77

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    I ain't no doctor like awichiu so my analysis won't be as technical or in-depth as his.

From quick research, it appears they have developed the next generation of respiratory imaging product which is meant to replace x-ray and CT since they are getting outdated. Compare to RAP, they're a more matured company (established in 2005) with FDA approval and reasonable amount of revenue and hence a much higher MC at the moment (IPO at $0.73 and SP now $1.73).

Yes both are in the respiratory diagnostic market but it has a very different purpose compare to RAP's ResAppDx. The advantage of ResAppDx is about ease of use, affordable and being able to quickly diagnose a respiratory disease and also the ability to do the test remotely with a smartphone. Whereas 4DX is about providing further information & show a clearer image about the lungs where traditional x-ray & CT are unable to. Obviously this requires patient to present to the hospitals and doctors to carry out the scan.

It's quite an interesting company. But IMO it wouldn't be a competitor of RAP's given the purpose of the two products are very different in nature.

GLTAH and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.