RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

ResApp Health Limited

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10

I believe that directors s ofResApp and any takeover entity and their associates should not be able to vote onresolutions regarding a takeover, if they are now able, because they areactually directly involved in the ResApp company matters at hand and have anadvantage over the general shareholders.

Basically, I believe it islike insider trading, which has serious legal implications which I believe thelong suffering ResApp shareholders will pursue if their smart enough.

Why would Queensland University wantto see ResApp sold, when they will have guaranteed funding from ResApp to conductany further research on whatever and whenever they want, without having togrovel for funding.

Now we all know that the ResApp Appcan diagnose cough sounds, Covid has awakened the ‘beast, but there are manymore sicknesses that the ResApp IA can be adapted for the detection of thoseother diseases. The Covid revenues will allow ResApp, plus R&Dreimbursements to be one of the largest most profitable companies. Nomanufacturing, just the fantastic AI app.

Also, I believe selling off ResAppbetrays the long suffering shareholders to make someone else financiallysecure. Everyone is always looking for the magic share, ResApp have that magic.

Surely the short-term traders are notthat stupid to sell off the ‘goose that lays the golden egg,’ you guys explainto your clients when they query why you recommended selling out their ResAppshares or supporting any takeovers, you to must vote NO along with theQueensland Uni.

Surely ResApp shareholders sellingout don’t want to ‘see’ our AI become ‘a vehicle’ for massive tax right offswhere companies would never have to pay tax again.

I picked up on HotCopper a person whopurported not understand the basic principles of accounting, advertising andpromotion which is tax deductible by way of ResApp tests to justify and promoteproducts.

I remember the old saying as a kid atSunday school ‘God helps those to help themselves’ I trust the shareholders ofResApp think hard about the vote, VOTE NO, but remember the fight for fairnesshas just started, there are plenty more sharks out there

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.