RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Awesome exposure....but the effect could be significantly...

1. 3,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    Awesome exposure....but the effect could be significantly dampened the joker (reporter) getting the code wrong! What a total stuff up!
    But you are right, we will see if it has any effect tomorrow.
    If i was any type of investor and I read this following quote from the article over my morning coffee or my evening vino....I would be pretty keen to get on board at this very very early stage.
    Make no mistake this is going global in a big BIG WAY....FAST!!!!

“The release of this additional data is another significant step forward in our development of a complete respiratory disease diagnostic tool that provides instant answers and seamlessly integrates into telehealth platforms,” Dr Tony Keating, chief executive of ResApp Health, said.

ResApp said the results demonstrated the potential for the platform to differentially diagnose respiratory disease, with accuracy of 89 per cent to 99 per cent for the range of diseases considered.

“These results demonstrate the potential to accurately deferentially diagnose respiratory disease in children in a novel way with meaningful consequences for selecting the correct treatment option,” Dr Paul Porter, paediatric emergency physician, Princess Margaret Hospital and clinical adviser to ResApp, said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.