RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I've been thinking about jumping on-board the RAP train and had...

1. 13 Posts.
    I've been thinking about jumping on-board the RAP train and had some questions as to the technology that the company is founded on.
    From the website it looks like ResApp Health is only licensing the technology from the inventor and University of Queensland (UoQ is listed as the Applicant on the patent).
    Does anyone know if that is really the case?

That would be a bit concerning to me as ResApp Health doesn't really own anything then and it brings a bit of vulnerability to the business IMO.
    I've seen it before where inventors and the people who are supposed to commercialize the product have a falling out, the company loses the distribution rights and are left with nothing. Another scenario is a big player comes along and wants to buy RAP but the inventor does not want to sell their "baby" and labour of love as they are on a crusade to save the world.... who wins that battle, inventor or shareholders?

Has anyone who has been on the stock or had contact with the CEO/VP asked them what is their agreement with the inventor and how tight (or how many years) is that agreement?

Cheers
    Mick

p.s. To the OP; patents are filed but not granted. Interestingly enough the same inventor filed another patent in 2009 called "Multi-parametric analysis of snore sounds for the community screening of sleep apnea with non-gaussianity index"
    Could also be an option using a smartphone??..... Plenty of wives recording their old man snoring after too many cold ones.....
    Another question, any plans or mentions for expanding to other products/services?
    Last edited by gandolph: 23/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.