RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Although I still think there is a slim possibility (<10%), RAP...

1. 1,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    Although I still think there is a slim possibility (<10%), RAP may be able to avoid raising more capital if they can hold out until the next R&D reimbursement.

If the company can grow sales by $500k per quarter over the next three quarters while keeping costs subdued (likely as the covid study has finished), RAP may avoid going to market (which is a significant hand brake on share price appreciation). This scenario shows RAP going cash positive in Q1 FY23. Obviously this is a big unknown, but with Alodoktor doing 100s if not 100s of more consults per day - this is not beyond the realm of imagination.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4031/4031454-ef6ba011ce0f00d0e9b048f4fbec5190.jpg

All that said, if covid diagnosis is successful, I would think there would be another $5 million capital raise to roll that app out globally as soon as possible (it would be much better if it was a grant from the government though). But that would presumably be at a premium to where we are now.

Im feeling much better about my investment now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.