BCS 0.00% 40.0¢ brisconnections unit trusts

Just got an email from Byrnes. It appears he has registered for...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Just got an email from Byrnes. It appears he has registered for Hot Copper but it takes 48 hours to be able to post messages.
    He has asked me to confirm a few details. ( I think he is in need of a good secretary )
    1) Brisbane Toll Road Link Pty {BTRL} can be contacted via his email [email protected]
    2) BTRL has had an offer in the market to pick up units at .00001c.
    3) BTRL has now processed 80% of the transfers for the unit purchased and is simply awaiting transfers from a number of sellers.
    4) Upon notification of units being registered they will immediately process payment out to unit holders.
    5) Subject to individual sellers holdings and status BTRL may make offers to unit holders at .00001c
    6) There preference is to acquire holdings of 1million and larger and are happy to take parcels of 10 million units (Subject to terms and conditions)
    7) They will not take on the purchase of units that they will not be able to get registered via off market transfers by the 10th of this month.
    8) Any sellers who BTRL agree to acquire this weekend will be conducted and offers made and concluded with transfers being sent. Byrnes will be online this weekend processing purchases and those that feel that they really need to speak with him should email him and he will call same day
    James W Byrnes & Associates
    [email protected]

J Byrnes cell 614 25 266600

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.