LMG 2.08% 4.7¢ latrobe magnesium limited

Research and Analysis Threads, page-5

1. 4,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1113
    Hahaha @tropic
    I was writing this before and had to stop due to Mother in law intervention lol

Anyway, I'll still post it.

Hi @Pippo17

Your observations are very interesting and if you don't mind, would you please elaborate?

I just wonder if you saw what was happening on the inside of the plant?

How do you know that it will take to March to have the plant to be operational?

What does 'up and running' mean in contrast to the current strategy to produce Magnesium Oxide and the liklihood as reported that proof of process is projected for January?

Why are you say "hopefully April - May to see if it works"?

"The project is currently focused on fast-tracking the construction of key areas, including ash handling, leaching, pyrohydrolysis, and magnesite, to produce one-ton bulk bags of MgO, an intermediate product for customer sales, prior to the production of magnesium metal."

"This strategy is devised to generate both earlier revenue and familiarise the operations teams with the patented hydromet process. This approach will validate LMG’s intellectual property, particularly in extracting magnesium metal from brown coal fly ash and creating saleable byproducts, reinforcing the company’s value to all shareholders, investors, the community, the government, and all stakeholders."
    I'll stop now as the point has been made.
    That 7c+ didn't last long but buying on the dips is great.

All the best to holders. Patience is key.
    Last edited by kengaroo: 27/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $103.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $49.09K 1.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64217 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 90574 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.