PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

research and markets: early stage drug discvry

1. 1,670 Posts.
    Hi all

Seems like Patrys have been mentioned in this report but you have to pay to read it. I thought I would post in case there was a slight chance someone was a member.

Here is the site and scope of report.
    http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/aff93c/early_stage_drug_discovery_in_disease_segments

The scope of this report includes:

* Coverage of pipeline molecules in various discovery and pre-clinical phases of drug development along with pipeline analysis of the leading therapeutic segments, including Oncology, CNS disorders, immunological disorders, infection, metabolic disorders and cardiovascular disorders.
    * Analysis of the above mentioned disorders market in the leading geographies of the world, which are the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Japan.
    * Key drivers and barriers that have a significant impact on the market.
    * Competitive benchmarking of leading companies. The key companies studied in this report are Hanall Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd, Patrys Limited, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Mirna Therapeutics, Inc. and Aphios Corporation.
    * Key M&A activities and licensing agreements that have taken place between 2005 and 2010 in the global Oncology, CNS disorders, immunological disorders, infection, metabolic disorders and cardiovascular disorders markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $14.17K 2.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 132483 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1945092 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.