CL8 0.00% 1.7¢ carly holdings limited

Actually, for most micro-caps, no one is watching, so making an...

1. 853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Actually, for most micro-caps, no one is watching, so making an announcement usually does nothing. The company needs to get out there and talk to people and promote themselves. Looks like this is a part of that. The Chairman's AGM address specifically talked about "making a concerted effort to make investors aware of the significant opportunity..." I think the RAAS report and extra distribution will help.

Chris was also on Coffee Micro Caps this week. I assume they will start getting out there more. Only needs a few brokers/investors to think CL8 has some momentum in the business to see some small buying push the price up given how little stock is available. Then other investors start to notice the price increases...

The RAAS report looks to do a fairly good job of analysing the underlying financials/economics of the business and show what could be achieved if they get some debt facilities in place for the asset heavy strategy. Due to the RAAS report analysis, CL8 now only need to announce progress on the debt facility and it become pretty easy to see the financial impact of that.

Will be interesting to see how the Dec quarter plays out and how quickly they can get some debt facilities.

Cheers
    Marv

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.562M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $106 6.209K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 81 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 584568 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.