RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

I would like to see RVR have a crack at using a much higher...

1. 9,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 909
    I would like to see RVR have a crack at using a much higher copper price deck into and after 2020 and better staging of the sustaining capex (plus transition costs of tailings to new site), assuming mine life increases are similar to the BH report.

Fair value comes back to your view on zinc and copper prices and defiantly mine life, more importantly the high grade mine life. Peak NPAT with better copper prices should well exceed 50M pa in the high production years but without exploration success I think the market cap will struggle to push over $300M levels.

Posted before if you want market cap into $0.5-1B range then RVR does not have this on paper atm imo or with the better figures by DH. It will need some significant new high grade resources to be found.

I think the best overall revenue per tonne and production (volume) years are ahead of RVR however on current figures a logical sell point could be 2019, maybe latter. Peak revenue and pricing but well before the transition to less profitable resources.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.