8CO 9.52% 3.8¢ 8common limited

Maybe you will be some day :).Cannot knock the dedication from...

1. 1,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    Maybe you will be some day .

Cannot knock the dedication from you for producing these reports, also cannot knock your track record and outperformance of the benchmark over the last couple of years - well done! IMO it takes real conviction to go out on your own, invest in small caps (high risk), complete you own due diligence, and invest - however the risk/reward is so compelling especially when your dealing with relatively small $$$.

I enjoyed your write up on 8CO. 8CO has been one of my best performing stocks in FY21, and IMO is under the radar considering its small size and fact it hasn't fully crossed the profit inflection point. I've written a fair bit on these threads though and IMO this stock is going to be a great medium term hold. As I have stated previously the foot in the door with NDIS funding is absolutely massive, the LWOB contract on its own represent huge revenue growth, but it's the precedent it sets and future blue-sky which really excites me. We just need 8CO's Cardhero product to assist with funds disbursement and hopefully prevent some fraud and before you know it the product will be selling itself to other participants within the NDIS scheme.

Again - great work and thanks for the incites this report delivers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 8CO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.