FEX 2.63% 39.0¢ fenix resources ltd

Research Coverage Initiated - MST Access, page-29

1. 1,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Whats it to you whether I post? I've posted on this BB for a lot longer than you.

I've previously been invested in FEX and still retain an interest into how they go. Ie. I could be a future investor, but I feel like their strategy has become muddled, they have too many projects on the go and not enough direction, but that doesn't mean that a $ can't be made from them.

Why do so many investors get so upset about negative comments? I'll admit I've done that in the past, and on 1 particular share if I'd listened to those negative voices, then maybe I'd have saved a lot of money on that share as I refused to believe what was being said.

Maybe don't play the man and actually join in meaningful discussion. You learn something from almost every poster. I'd personally rather someone post meaningful and researched commentary (positive or negative) rather than attack other posters or post crap like "its going to the moon" like you hear from some posters.

BTW I don't believe FEX will drop from here, but I feel like they are likely to trade sideways for a period of time, unless they are more clear about their future strategy. Ie. if they want to progress all of the IO prospects at once then that will lead to significant capex and then say goodbye to your dividends for a period of time, but I don't think they will do that so why keep saying they will. This is 1 of the reasons why I believe Shine will not be brought back into production any time soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.010(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $270.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 39.5¢ 38.5¢ $578.1K 1.494M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 416652 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 7147 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.