FEX 1.85% 26.5¢ fenix resources ltd

Ok ,so your a senior poster by way of “posting on BB longer than...

1. 1,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Ok ,so your a senior poster by way of “posting on BB longer than me”,congrats to you sir.
    Put it in writing ask Dannika to address your concerns the FEX management strategy is “muddled and have too many projects on the go and not enough direction”.
    If your suggestion that l wrote “FEX is going to the moon” and posting CRAP”please show me where l did this.
    Whats been meaningful about your posts? Critical and not specific,give Dannika a right of reply and let us know what she says please.
    FEX has been trading sideways for a long time but very observant of you to point that out ,half the stocks on the board either trade sideways,down or up ,nothing new to me.
    Point the FEX board in the right direction ie,”if they want progress all of the IO prospects at once then that will lead to significant capex,and then say goodbye to all dividends for a period of time”
    Then tell them you think that SHINE will not be bought into production any time soon.
    Dannika is very good and quick at responding to any shareholder question l have asked in the past.
    DYOR please

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.