DCL 0.00% 1.1¢ domacom limited

RESEARCH: DomaCom, Revolutionising Property Investment, page-5

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Thanks for pointing this out. I see from the financial Table in yesterdays report ( as published on the Hot Copper Site) that Pitt St on page 1 has provided a chart showing the following losses for Domacom in the financial Years 2019 to 2021:

2019 Loss ( - 5.151Mill)
    2020 Loss ( -3.96Mill)
    2021 Loss ( -2.517Mill)

Then I really do have trouble reconciling how pitt st can do a DCF Valuation as they say on page 27 of their report as follows:" Based on our base and bull case DCF calculation, we have set afair value range of A$0.35–0.46". DCF by its nature is the discounted Present Value of a series of future cash flows, discounted at an appropriatte discount rate ( ie inflation as one bench mark alternative rates of return ie risk free bonds). I not sure how you get a positve DCF Valuation with a series of negative cash flows over the next 3 years.

Pitt st do note at the footnote of each page of their report including Page 27:"Readers should be aware that Pitt Street Research Pty Ltd has been engaged and paid by the company covered in this report for ongoingresearch coverage. Please refer to the final page of this report for the General Advice Warning, disclaimer and full disclosures.". Has anybody read the full content of their disclosures.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.