ATH 12.5% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Research finds that ultrasound slows brain ageing, page-60

1. 5,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Mois Prana have not missed any boat yet. PBT2 has yet to be tested on AD with a trial sufficiently powered for cognition. As for the HD market, I am not qualified to guess that, but here is the GlobalData opinion.
    "The Huntington’s disease market will rise from around $252.6 million in 2014 to over $2.6 billion in 2024, representing a huge Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 25.6%, according to research and consulting firm GlobalData, which I have posted here before.
    The company’s latest report* states that the main driver of this extensive growth, which will occur across the seven major markets (7MM) of the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, and Japan, will be the launch of efficacious disease-modifying drugs, Raptor’s RP103 and Prana Biotechnology’s PBT2."
    RP 103 has all but failed.
    Now add to that the fact that PBT2 is looking very much like it could be most effective at or before symptom onset. Then consider that the Huntington's Study Group has identified biomarkers and cognition loss that precedes and predicts symptom onset. The market may be a little bigger than you think.
    I am not a doctor, scientist or associated with the company, just an interested investor who knows where to look. Alzforum is a great place to see most times balanced discussion on AD drugs in development.
    I am not discussing my portfoilo here, but yes, Prana is the only stock I post on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $21.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $7.902K 2.037M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 53603756 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 126995306 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.