MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

yellowbullthank you for supplying the link last week.it made...

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    yellowbull

thank you for supplying the link last week.

it made very interesting reading whilst stuck at an aerobics competition with the kids :) some parts were really exciting to read as it summarised many things that excite me about this stock.

we are in a slight holding pattern at the moment due to many factors however it is imperative to realise that minimal worth has been attributed to the uranex share price based on results so far at Mkuju and into the future at Songea. (if anything these results stopped us from going back to 20c)

The potential of a 40 million dollar sale at Manyoni would be the icing on the cake to allow UNX the ability to follow thru aggressively with its planned campaign on top of the australian asset sale.

40 million plus 20 million plus a few million in the bank equates to our current market cap! Pretty amazing when you think about it.

There is no doubt that a MRE early next year will provide the platform for lift off, and in between now and that period more positive results from Mkuju, and initial results at Songea could also do anything to the price.

The next couple of months will be very exciting.

To anyone who has not read the report please spend 30 minutes to do so as I believe it gives a very good representation of where this business stands.

Good Luck all.

Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.