GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Research Notes on GPP Guyana Morabisi Project, Coal to Liquids Project & SOP projects, page-726

1. 6,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4267
    @cfp GPP may have been originally Lithium orientated right up till their last announcement with the discovery of REE and the missing Lithium assays, IMO the focus has switched to REE as a distraction for the lack of any Lithium results. John Watts doesn't necessarily share your idea on what is their preference,
    Quote: “If everything is good at the end of the second phase, then we start looking into the feasibility studies to put either the Lithium or rare earth into production,” he said. This may sound repetitive but to make a balanced discussion and the referencing of your own thoughts, John Watts quote needs it to be reposted. As much as there is not much guidance with the "weathered" sample results, and it is also quite possible that they may improve when hard rock is hit, but it is the limited number of results from the amount of samples they took, 220 samples with only 5 positive results could be a concern for new and LT investors alike.
    The "white clay" is mentioned in a couple of announcements but the only results mentioned in regards to the clay found little lithium present, unless I have missed something.

@apkjm Really, all so thankful for something that has been brought up numerous times recently re: GPP announcement 20th September 2016, you are also suggesting that you have been mentioning REE frequently since last year as well as being on yours and GPP's wish list. If I recall, and I am happy to be proven wrong, I don't recall much discussion or talk of REE on the threads other than a couple of posters throwing it out there occasionally, there was no mention of REE in any of GPP's announcements, from the initial announcement on 20th Sept 2016 up until announcement on the 2nd June 2017 (other than a fleeting mention once)
    "Thanks again @ans25 , Lithium , Diamonds , Gold and REE have always been on GPP's wish list and mine for about a year !"
    Were you not as surprised as everyone else when the REE discovery was announced, and in Gerard Kings own words "It not only confirmed that there is lithium in the area, but we found something that we were not even looking for – rare earths" So GPP weren't looking for it, how so would it be on their wish list??

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.