GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Research Notes on GPP Guyana Morabisi Project, Coal to Liquids Project & SOP projects, page-729

1. cfp
    3,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Hi fooca, yes I think you missed a lot, as you are aware the deeper the lithium resource the better the grades as a general rule, I think you are putting too much emphasis on the REE discovery, it is just that a discovery, we are totally committed to lithium and will be following through with that, REE if found to be economical will have a decision made on it, you really need to do some research on what you call the white clay, that is probably the most exciting bit, I respectfully ask that you read all the announcements right through and stop just picking a word here and there to comment on, there is a big picture to be seen, as a side note, they were surprised that REE was there, they knew it existed in other areas but were taken by surprise that it also appeared there, bonus, they are not looking for gold at the moment and if they find some I hope it doesnt upset you as much as the REE discovery has. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 144435 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.