GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Research Notes on GPP Guyana Morabisi Project, Coal to Liquids Project & SOP projects, page-730

1. 1,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    @apkjm seriously expressing an opinion is "fighting" and inviting someone to openly discuss their alternative thoughts is trying to "win"? I thought we were all on the same team trying to assess and hopefully make money with our investment in GPP (#not winning there). If someone's portfolio is now a precursor to their opinion being valid or not I look forward to HOL oozing some machismo on these boards in the very near future.

I can't see how @fooca is being inflammatory when he's quoted GK's statement from an announcement "It not only confirmed that there is lithium in the area, but we found something that we were not even looking for – rare earths".

At some point based on that statement, our predominant focus was lithium. This is actually supported by the announcement on 20 September 2016 when we signed the HOA with GSM.

@cfp, there's no doubting that lithium was the initial focus so I don't think @fooca is wrong to say "IMO the focus has switched to REE as a distraction for the lack of any Lithium results. John Watts doesn't necessarily share your idea on what is their preference" is he?

It's GPP that's put the focus on REE not @fooca, though I suspect he is reading the same announcements that I am and they are the ones that are saying REE highly likely...

Versus prospectivity.

You've asked @fooca to stop picking 'a word here or there' but a word can tell you a lot. Prospectivity identifies and ranks specific exploration targets with in a region deemed to contain potentially economic mineral deposits.

I hope my highlighting of the word 'potentially' doesn't upset your sensibilities but the reality is, from the announcements, they're suggesting REE highly likely v's Li prospectively, or as were, looking for the potential.

So riddle me this, as chest beating and d**k swinging doesn't interest me, how am I wrong to be tending to agree with @fooca in assuming those 5 Li results weren't sufficient for them to be confident enough to be using the words 'host an economic Li deposit' yet? They're still trying to work out if there's actually any potential with the Li aren't they @cfp?
    Last edited by nondiscrypt: 21/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 144435 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.