GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Research Notes on GPP Guyana Morabisi Project, Coal to Liquids Project & SOP projects, page-736

1. 6,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4267
    I did say I was happy to be proven wrong, and you saying "wrong" proves bugger all.
    Since I have been active on the GPP thread there has be zilch discussions on REE.
    The majority of discussion has been "announcement imminent" "announcement expected ......."

As for winning, really?
    My intentions are to add some counter balance to the discussion versus the continual and subtle up ramping by mainly the back room boys club or ex members of the clan.
    There are many different types of investors in the market, including "mum and dad" investors and admittedly they all should at least do their own research and I'll admit when I first starting in the share market, and joined hot copper I was caught up in the world of hype on a couple of occasions and got left holding the baby after the bath water was thrown out, fortunately it wasn't to costly but was a valuable lesson.
    So for the mum and dad investors that may read the GPP thread, they too could be caught up in the hype that GPP is portrayed as. The 3 "irons in the fire" "world glass resource to rival Green bushes, based on 5 results from weathered samples" "disruptive OHD technology (that has been around since 2012)" "300% crop gains" type of continued ramping.
    So if my posts upset a few too bad, if it saved a "mum and dad" investor for piling in their life savings because they were caught up in the hype but actually stopped and thought, sheeez that fooca has a point, I better go do some more research........
    Then I may have achieved my goal, but ultimately the goal isn't about who can or can't win a debate, it is all about balanced research (including information gathered from hot copper, as there are some fantastic posters on most threads) and we all make some coins........

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 144435 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.