GNM 0.00% 1.6¢ great northern minerals limited

Research Notes on GPP Guyana Morabisi Project, Coal to Liquids Project & SOP projects, page-870

1. 5,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21560
    When it comes to our Pretoria Project, we are starting to make further sampling which will commence in August and include GPP seeking to test the brines for Lithium potential.

"NORTHERN TERRITORY – PRETORIA PROJECT

During the quarter under review, no further works were undertaken due to the wet season. GPP announced on 3 March 2017 that initial reconnaissance surface sampling indicated potassium clay and Potash potential. GPP has been working through it options to extend the program while the company awaits issue of the 9 Exploration Licences which are pending.

Now that the wet season has ended it is envisaged that further sampling will commence in August and include GPP seeking to test the brines for Lithium potential."

I believe this will be a  surprising project. According to my research we have we have two targets as far as I understand;

1)Balmoral lagoon (this is above the hypersaline formations – Cambrian Formations)

2)Hypersaline formations (Hypersaline) (Proterozoic  formations – Precambrian)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.474M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 311391 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 583569 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.