HAR 0.00% 7.2¢ haranga resources limited.

maybe im scorned from the goings on at SDL however i cannot...

1. 53 Posts.
    maybe im scorned from the goings on at SDL however i cannot imagine getting the valuation/MC anywhere near Eruu Gol, that was back in 09, GFC yes but China have bottomless pockets in reality. Also that was one of the first major breakthroughs in Mongolia, since then the area has been a hotcake, add the fact that the only way to get in now is through M&A due to new mining permits being suspended i cant imagine anyone and definatly the chinese from letting the value get too far away from them. Why wait till we get a 300mt resource and pay +$ when they can buy in ST with a resource of 40-60mt and then do the rest themselves.
    Not discounting the fact that management like to create shareholder value via rapid exploration etc and then sell to big players. Management not really known for taking through to producer, therefore imagine that we will be takenover well before the comparison levels of Eruu Gol are met.
    not hating but more realistic i guess, however very pleased with the coverage, starting to get on a few peoples radar at about the right time i reckon
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.446M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.2¢ $936 13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45108 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 96766 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.