PRW 0.00% 0.1¢ proto resources & investments ltd

research on current mining neighbours

1. 1,126 Posts.
    I have been doing a lot of research about surrounding miners and I thought others may be interested to see what other companies were doing at the moment next to Proto's exploration ground:

NT Projects
    SPI and AAR are the main neighbours here.

SPI is doing exploratory drilling in August on a large known copper anomoly right near Proto's new ground acquired to the South West of the recent VTEM.

AAR is also close to the North and today they announced an aerial survey in their area near Linderman's Bore and also their southern most area. These areas are are framed in yellow in the pic below:

Doolgunna

Firstly the one near GTE. Any day now, GTE will release details on a large gravity survey and soil sampling activity that extends all the way to the Northern most boundary, adjacent to Proto (below):

Then there is the other promising area closer to Wiluna, since the Archaean greenstone belt runs from Degrusssa through GTE and all the way to Wiluna, traversing the new project areas. See location of growth fault:

I suspect the Kilara project will be a high priority area once the Doolgunna applications are granted. I'm thinking this year some time they will get granted, taking into account 12 months duration since application.

Next is the ground to the North of the Magellan lead mine. Ivernia has expanded their resource in March, I recall them drilling the Northern extent of their ground, not sure if this indicates whether the resource continues into Proto's ground. Magellan's latest pressentation:
    http://www.ivernia.com/Investors/pdf/5162011-1.pdf

The other ones worthy of mention are Metal Rocks for nickel/gold, since good grades of nickel have been discovered by previous uranium miners that are consistent in the area.

Waite Kauri North is interesting with the recent work GME has been doing in order to progress to their heap leach operations with nickel laterite.

All this adds up to a great selection of exploration projects near proven resources. Potential upside through proxy to these companies.

Regards, Rob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.