NMT 0.00% 10.5¢ neometals ltd

Not sure but all batteries will require to be recycled...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 553
    Not sure but all batteries will require to be recycled regardless the end values, Primobius unlikely to fund a plant to recycle low value chemistry batteries if indeed they fund any plant as most likely recycling plants will be done on royalty and funded by others.
    What that means for low value batteries it’s hard to say as depends on how royalties are to be structured to give Primobius a return attractive enough as have them involved when there’s more lucrative recycling plants to be built.
    I think the main focus will be on recycling the higher value batteries.

To answer your second post David Reed selling I’m not concerned by that at all, I don’t expect him to hold forever let him spend some money whilst fir and able. I’m here long to see things through to implementation ie battery recycling plants up and running earning money, Barrambie off take or spin off but again into production, vanadium from slag plant up and running and the Eli process into production.
    Currently share price isn’t the best and hindsight trading we’d all be billionaires, but decided go long as strategy and sticking to it regardless, and to be fair with past dividends and Widgie spin out value I’m almost free carried.
    Love that NMT pick very strong covenant companies to partner and deal with, and that each project has such high value potential, could be a bumpy ride ahead, I need remind myself the positives of which there are many and keeps me long on this stock, good luck whatever you decide, Loop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ $7.874K 74.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 788440 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 319159 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 330050
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.