MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

Hi jwt, everyone seems so happy with the new management yet i...

1. 206 Posts.
    Hi jwt, everyone seems so happy with the new management yet i fail to see whats changed. share price has never been worse. since new chairman and new management placements have continued at alarming rates with number of shares each placement growing due to the almost zero share price.
    i have not seen a single new deal announced. the thialand deal is a beauty but it had been talked about and negotiated by the old management for a long time if you read the old mik updates.
    perhaps the new management closed the deal finally but i am guessing the old team was the credit.
    now i see that you write that we no longer deal with trancore or Bermuda - all news to me.
    no longer have a relationship with 3M im guessing re no Bermuda
    no longer supply the tags for Bermuda for the first ever live country EVR which we were. more alarm bells. why not ? who is now ? why have we been cut out ?. it was suppose to be a on going roll out and supply of future tags i believe.
    more talk of yet another placement requirement i notice others have written. big pay outs to old management ?
    lots of questions for the agm know doubt.
    i truely hope they make it but at the moment it seems that the thialand deal is our last and only hope.
    perhaps we have just become a AVI/evr supplier of headlamp tags. not that this is bad but will take a very long time to conquer the world and other markets as this industry moves extremly slow and takes years for each new deal it seems. wheres the new and immediate business opp's - U.S. business ? why have our ceo in the U.S if all talked about new immediate opportunities are now in Asia through AVI
    all the above is only my opinion and yes im frustrated like everyone else and seriously hope im wrong but i cannot understand why you all are so happy with the new management
    as i cannot see whats changed ?
    hoping they prove me very wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.