ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

jk75 you first need to understand that this money is going to be...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    jk75 you first need to understand that this money is going to be used to pay back to people like the thompsons or other lenders who have loaned the company money. In Thomsons case he could ask for his repayment of $ 800000 to come as shares. He has not asked for shares.
    If i was in his situation i would have weighed up the risks. The risks are that having shares that might become worthless or that might become un tradeable on the market are a higher risk than outright taking the capital raised money. Would you want 800000 one dollar coins or $800000 worth of paper scrip that can become worthless overnight?
    I would be asking the company exactly how much of the money raised has been demanded back from lenders. Take that amount away from the cap raised money. Then take away a whole lot more money for the next six months that employees will pay them selfs in what I call greedy amounts of wage money. Also keep in mind that they wont be making anything from the destroyed equipment for the next six months while it gets re assembled.
    From where I see it most of the money has already been spent and the receivers of it will grab it as fast as the contract lets them. How much will be left after six months is a question for the company and that will determine how long the company can keep going assuming that they break even on there other promises about char and steam pressed blocks of wood waste.
    If you get a answer from the company about how much will be left after they pay out everything that is already going to come out of the cap raising make them comitt to there words if I was you by making them put it in an email and publishing it here for your felow share holders to witness. If they say no to you and wont confirm any projections in an email then i would be worried.
    For your own defence if I was you I would completely ignore anyone who is being 100% positive about ESI because they have never shared there thoughts on the companys risks with us and a assessment that is 100% positive is a assessment that cant be trusted on the stock market.
    Sentiment is Sell if it becomes possible for you again.

Last edited by scatterpult: 15/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $471 106.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 19992372 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8767736 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 3331782
Last updated 14.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.