PIQ 1.57% 97.0¢ proteomics international laboratories ltd

this was a great read, thank you so much for highlighting...

1. Eqz
    3,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1098
    this was a great read, thank you so much for highlighting it's availability.

Of particular interest to me was the analyst viewpoint on KidneyIntelX as not a competitor but potentially a diagnostic tool that could be use side-by-side with PromarkerD. 

The second key takeaway was the increased emphasis on Positive ph2 results from the Janssen collaboration very likely to lead to CDx (that's just my interpretation of reading the wording).

It would seem FDA approval is very much in the longer term given local manufacturing partner and relevant ISO certification is needed, but with over 250,000 approved labs that can support the LDT version, the US penetration is still full steam ahead. As far as I can judge, the reimbursement code is really the make or break here.

$1 target is very conservative (10% penetration) and doesn't factor in the other cakes in the oven.

The other exciting detail was an estimated 16,000 tests expected to be sold before current FY close. Very nice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
0.015(1.57%)
Mkt cap ! $127.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ 99.5¢ 96.3¢ $64.34K 65.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15200 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.0¢ 22247 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.