PIQ 1.57% 97.0¢ proteomics international laboratories ltd

Hi Eqz ...yes absolutely agree with what you say ...This is a...

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Hi Eqz ...yes absolutely agree with what you say ...

This is a detailed report that has been based on conservative assumptions as far as revenue
    ....being a broker report that's understandable...I must admit reading the report...well, lets say
    it's was hard to keep my feet on the ground...noticed that throughout the report there are
    references to events that will likely make significant gains in the SP......a few are not
    that distant.... Eqz..I also picked up on that sales to the US are " full steam ahead "...using
    the LDT version of the test PIQ can circumvent FDA ...in fact this strategy , as I understand
    it, will be used in other regions around the world ....
    Regarding the issue of Reimbursetment...I would definitely agree that sales of Pd would be
    achieved at a much faster rate if successful..however ....apart from the benefits to individuals
    who use Pd...there is a greater collective problem and that is the costs of CKD where Govt
    and healthcare are being increasingly burden and it's happening around the globe now...
    this will drive PD in the coming year/s...imo
    The report outlines the process for an application for a CPT code....PIQ put in the application
    some months ago and we were told 3 months ...technically speaking PIQ are correct....the
    initial CPT process is quite straight forward and is given a 3 month timeline...the follow on
    meetings with Insurers to make sure the codes will be covered by Insurers and then meeting
    with CMS to establish a broad adoption code ...the final part of the process involves
    seeking NCD ( National Coverage Determination ) ...6-9 month process ...joining the dots ...
    most likely this is what we are waiting for ...an NCD read appendix C...at the end of the report...

glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
0.015(1.57%)
Mkt cap ! $127.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ 99.5¢ 96.3¢ $64.34K 65.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15200 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.0¢ 22247 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.