AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Research Report and More, page-27

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Dazdog, I'm hearing you, I'll watch out for that. Have to remember that people have their own agenda I guess when reading a forum which includes day traders..

Jbourk, that's very helpful, thanks. I tried to work out what exactly a market of 1.04b meant and I thought it was the value of the businesses that make up the market, like the collective market cap, but wasn't sure. If it is sales then that's very different. That makes the market look much more desirable 10% share with 20% margin and PE of 20 would be US$400mil, thanks for laying that out! In a growing market and business that is actually pretty awesome would put the SP at about $2.20...

Gyro gearloose, thanks for the tip, good to see there's good portfolio balance here, I would say based on what I've learnt from TMF ideal spread is like 60% core, 30% growth, <=10% spec, but of course it depends on the person and their tolerance to risk. I've now tipped the scale just over 10% with my recent top ups of 1PG and AJX with most of that in AJX. The fact that I wanted to sell everything and buy 1PG at 80c and I resisted the urge and bought a small 2.5% parcel doesn't help with my reasoning at all...

(I count NEA as growth, don't try and take that off me )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $350 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.