CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

Be vewy vewy quiet,I'm hunting silver, heh heh heh hehIts wabbit...

1. 2,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Be vewy vewy quiet,I'm hunting silver, heh heh heh heh
    Its wabbit season,no its silver,no wabbit, silver.

THIS IS ALL MY OPINION

When oil increases as it will since the Libyan capacity for stable rule, despotic or democracy (choke) is limited Saudi incr capacity is proven limited and blue chips falter,as USD loses credibility (Chinese hate the USD now) and people flock to the common alternative currency ie silver,not gold (word for money in chinese means also silver) the masses will look to paper silver (ho ho ho). As soon as Comex falters the race for physical will be on but as supply lack,logistics and practicality is greater than the average persons expectation the junor proven resource stocks will blast off as GOGlenroy has suggested.
    It would be nice if CCU was to produce 1st bar this week and had some more JORC but thats just me being greedy.
    Conspiracies do exist. I wonder if CCU may be anticipating Ag rise as we do. Waiting ,waiting then BLAM!!!WHOOSH!! KAPOWIE!!(trying to curb my exuberance here)

LT buy at present.
    Any retrace based on ST , $ in the eyes, profit taking is an opportunity. Unless Ag price drops in sustained way, I hope CCU drops 10%. I will buy anything under $1. Last topped up at 92c..what a bargan! Cheesh, I may need to sell HREE ,gold,Uranium stock to finance . Diversification from Silver in the present international silver climate seems a little ill considered but agree most cant really get their heads around what is happening and more severely what is going to happen.
    Please keep this quiet for the moment. It will make life easier day to day to keep the "trolls who try to influence" out. (I'm bad enough)
    Holding ALK,LYC,NTU,PEN,EGO,SSC,SAR,GMM(?!?!!),GDO,SVL(a bit) Beware GFC#2 KABOOM!! Sept /Oct 2011 (want this recorded)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.