3DP 13.9% 4.1¢ pointerra limited

I picked out this paragraph as a hint to what I think is brewing...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I picked out this paragraph as a hint to what I think is brewing from a paid for research report from TMT Analytics :

Arguably one of the best-scalable business models on the A X
    In our view, 3DP’s business model is one of the best scalable models of any company listed on the A X today. While still at the very early stages of its development, we believe 3DP has massive potential in the global Geospatial Analytics market. Furthermore, because 3DP doesn’t compete with established players in this market, but is complementary to existing solutions, we expect 3DP will be very successful in partnering with these established players.
    More deals like AAM should trigger rerate of 3DP shares
    Judging from the company’s market cap of just A$ 13M, we believe investors are largely oblivious to 3DP’s upside potential. Commercial agreements, such as with AAM, have very strong revenue potential, which we believe is not reflected in the company’s valuation.
    We expect 3DP to be able to close deals similar to AAM in the next few months and quarters, which we expect may lead to a rerating of 3DP once the revenue potential of such deals becomes apparent, e.g. through 4C and half-yearly results announcements.
    BUY rating reiterated, PT A$ 0.08
    We reiterate our Buy recommendation for 3DP. Our initial price target is A$ 0.08 per share, but we believe there may be further upside driven by conversion of the sales pipeline and confirmation of revenue potential from current customers, such as AAM.

I will post the whole of the report later.

Please DYOR.

Cheers

Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.005(13.9%)
Mkt cap ! $33.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.6¢ 4.0¢ $269.5K 6.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 264011 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 308773 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.