3DP 0.00% 4.7¢ pointerra limited

Research Report is Bullish, page-4

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Hi Posters,

It is all happening! Apologies to Bill Lawry.

The AAM announcement was extremely important - although the market seems to be taking time to understand and appreciate its significance (wow - that doesn't happen much). The conversion of the MOU into a license Agreement, apart from dispelling any cynicism often attached to MOU's in general, represents a major revenue stream commencing and a serious broadening of our reach. This is a message that will go global - all players in the geo space will now firmly believe in Pointerra and will want them on board. The dividends will be immense IMO.

Secondly, many thanks to Anton for publishing the update from TMT Analytics. It is worth your time to take a close look at the report so check out his latest post. I will grab a few comments from it that highlight the great business model Pointerra is establishing. Paddy, I have noted your earlier remarks and it is perfectly reasonable for you to raise those questions as they are about our business model. The TMT Report's fundamental messaging is about how the multi-pronged Pointerra business model works so I think it will answer your queries. I am going to be relatively brief and will leave it to you to take on board the TMT Analytics material because they phrase things better than I ever could.

Just a couple of extracts -:

"Given that the Pointerra Platform sits in between generators of 3D data...and users of 3D data, 3DP doesn't incur the costs associated with generating the data... while 3DP will see an uptick in data hosting costs..., these costs are marginal compared to the revenue uptick..."

"Arguably one of the best-scalable business models on the ASX"....we believe 3DP has massive potential in the global Geospatial Analytics market...More deals like AAM should trigger rerate of 3DP shares....We expect 3DP to be able to close deals similar to AAM in the next few months...once the revenue potential of such deals becomes apparent..."

In general terms, our business model is not focussed on selling the data, it is more about the people creating data paying us - we are essentially in the middle and will still get something for on-selling. We are basically the vehicle that solves problems by capturing and using data. What we have will shorten up workflows, greatly enhancing productivity. Looked at in terms of Return On Investment, we will save considerable time and money and for this service we will receive a portion of their savings. It is all about adding value and this will create a win/win scenario for our clients. This is very attractive of course.

DYOR but Pointerra is headed way up north IMO.

Cheers
    U

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $22.74K 483.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60296 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 420726 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.