MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Thanks for the reference asxbull:))We can go off on a tangent...

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Thanks for the reference asxbull:))

We can go off on a tangent scouring the internet and try to come up with figures when they are already there on the MEO website. It gives us a great point of reference as the MEO story unfolds. It clearly states the risks and potentials of the company.

The document is dated 09 Sept so it must have been put on the website at the same time as release of the Aug Investor Update. There was a spike in the SP at the time but this was negated a week later when the market was spooked by the Doravale sale - or perhaps it was just more profit taking.

What they do say is that MEO is a high risk play (don't we know it) but do indicate that, whilst the downside could be back to the 20s, there is great upside potential.

What I do like is the commentary on NTP/68 and TS. They agree that it is difficult to put a figure on the projects but have made an attempt anyway. I have always found this difficult so there theories and costings are welcome.

The market also finds Bonaparte difficult to quantify so it is not shown in the SP. Future events will no doubt change this and are necessary to promote the company.

Artemis will take care of itself and their take on the fact that even a smaller find (1.5Tcf) will still be a huge benefit to the company should 'be a company maker'. Like kiwi says they are bullish about the GCOS so let's hope they are right. But they also point out that we must always remember the risk involved.

What also could not be included is the 'other ventures' being looked at by MEO. If they can manage to procure some early potential/income from these new projects then that will be a bonus.

I note also that their sentiment is both LT and ST so they too expect the roller coaster to continue. Let's hope that it continues in an upward trend.

Like rallypoint says a new round of investors is imminent.

#:>))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.